REFLECTOR: reflector@awpi.com

Hi Folks,

The following gem came my way and it started me thinking about a few
things I'd been taking for granted while working on my project.  It struck
a nerve because a few years ago I was working in a retail distribution
warehouse around the industrial conveyers.  To look at these things,
one would get the impression that they are harmless.  I certainly did,
until one nearly ate my right foot.  If someone would have pointed out
the potential danger (as is the case here), it probably would have
saved me a lot of pain.

I hope that there might be some wisdom in this for some of my
fellow builders.

As Martin has been known to say... *S*A*F*E and speedy construction!

Joe Stack
N983SC/XLRG