Re: REFLECTOR: B & C Alternator

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:23:53 +0900 Eung Tai Kim <eungkim@kari.re.kr>
writes:

>I'm considering to buy B & C Model L 60 Alternator
>
>The catalog recommends LR-2 linear regulator... They have LR-3 linear
>regulator instead.

Excellent choices! Both are quality components and should serve you well.

The LR-2 is no longer made and the LR-3 is it's replacement. The LR-3 has
evolved from the LR-2 design. Bill Bainbridge of B&C firmly believes that
anything he designs can be improved upon, so he is always changing and
improving his own products.

Sounds like you are making good progress on your plane.

Safe and Speedy Construction!

Martin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]