REFLECTOR: B & C Alternator

I'm going to purchase a alternator for my 173.
I'll install  Lycoming IO-360 engine.

I mostly rely on the Spruce catalog when I choose the parts.
I'm considering to buy B & C Model L 60 Alternator which weighs 8.5 pounds
with 60 amps of output.
It has two options : with Case Mount and with Boss Mount.
Case Mount is for narrow deck bracket and a little more expensive.
Do I need Case Mount or Boss Mount for my Velocity?

The catalog recommends LR-2 linear regulator for L 60 alternator, however,
there is no LR-2 regulator in the same catalog. They have LR-3 linear
regulator instead.
So I think I have to order LR-3 if I buy L 60.

Won't there be any problems if I install L 60 to IO-360 in 173?
I'll really appreciate any recommendations and suggestions about altenator.
Thank you for reading this.

Eung Tai Kim
KARI, Taejon, South Korea
173 FGE