Re: REFLECTOR: Fitting windows; another way

At 08:38 AM 9/12/98 -0700, Al Gietzen wrote:
>"A faster way than grinding with a Dremel tool is to use a laminate router,
>or other lightweight router (I used my 3/4 hp B&D) with 1/2 or 5/8" dia
>square bit.  Set for correct depth; about 1/16+, and Very Carefully cut
>along the tape line.

I have a router attachment for my Dremel tool.  I tried it, but got
frustrated trying to follow the curved surface of the windows.  It should
have worked fine, with the depth already preselected.  Maybe I'll try it
again.  Anybody have any further tips on doing this, other than "Very
Carefully cut along the tape line"?

Pete Beaty