Re: REFLECTOR: alternator and vaccum pump

Ken Diebel wrote:

> Well the big day is close at hand here in Louisiana.  We have been working
> for almost 4 years and we are almost  finished.  We need to hear from some
> of you ;who can help us in breaking in our new franklin 220 horse power
> motor and we need to know what type of altenator and vaccum pump to use .
> That is all we need to crank her up.  Any suggestions appreciated.
> Ken Diebel

Ken if you want a top quality alternator that is very light and powerful
take a look at National AirParts Web page at the N100 series of
alternators.  They are not inexpensive but are very well built and come
with everything including the CBs.

http://www.nationalairparts.com

You can see my instalation on a Lycoming at:

http://www.nationalairparts.com/velocity.html

Jim

--
// James F. Agnew