Re: REFLECTOR: Engine Monitor-Sump Tank Float Guage

Peter Beaty wrote:

> At 10:38 PM 9/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >I have built and Installed the RMI Monitor (Also RMI Encoder with
> >Digital "Sensitive Magnetic" Compass option).
> >
> Carl,  can you tell me more about this option?

Last Friday Rocky Mountain updated their Web: http://www.rkymtn.com/
with info on the compass option. It has info on the Compass option.

When I want Compass heading, I select Density Altitude. The Altitude
changes to Density Altitude, and the FPM of the digital VSI (analog
remains) changes to HDG and shows magnetic heading.

> >I would think that this will take care of the the float
> >switch opening and closeing due to fuel "sloching" in the tank.
> >
> Is this like "schlepping"?

No. Martin calls it "sloshes". I should have looked back at his posting.