REFLECTOR: bubbles on wing and heavy back pressure on stick

My velocity 173 FG has three bubbles on the upper surface of the left wing.
They range in size from about 1 inch in diameter to approximately 2 inches
in diameter. They are 1/16 inch to 1/8 inches high. The plane is painted
and has been flying for 120 hrs. I did not build the plane but bought it
with 60 hrs on it.  Do I have to repair them and if so what is the best
method of repair?

Next problem. In 95 degree wheather with three on board and a full load of
fuel it takes a heavy back pressure on the stick to to lift off and also to
clime out. Max rate of climb with this load is only 500 ft per minute at 30
inches of manifold pressure and 2450 RPM. Prop is a 63 inch diameter 72
inch pitch two blade from Props Inc. Cruise at 2000 ft is 153 knots at 2525
rpm  and 27 inches pressure.  Engine is an IO 360 . Is the heavy back
pressure on the stick normal and is the low climb rate normal.

All advice and opinions are appreciated.
Thanks.

Art DiNick.