Re: Closed compartments

Joe Connally wrote:

>  12,000 ft.

Low pressure

> result of temperature differential.

Parked on the ramp in the high mountain desert in the summer is double
trouble.

>  A few days ago we found that a
> portion of the fiberglass skin of the carnard was separated from it's
> underlying foam, and I believe the "pop" I heard was that separation.

Rarely is the lamination so bad as to cause this but it is always better to
use a runny slurry as opposed to "dry micro".  The expanding air is coming
from gaps between the foam blocks, also between the blocks and the spar.

my brief two cents again  :)