Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel gauges

I don't know what it is that keeps this question coming back up, but I thought
I would add my two cents.   I don't know how many Long easy's, Vari-Easy's,
quickies and Dragonflys have been built and are still flying, but with few
exception all had tanks sealed with safety pox.   To my knowledge none had a
problem with either avgas or auto gas being used.

I built a Tri-Q200 and flew it for 7 1/2 years before I broke it doing
something very stupid.   I used both auto gas and AVgas.   When I took the
plane apart there was no sign of deterioration in the fuel tanks.

I think you are just asking for trouble using any kind of a sealer over the
epoxy.

Bob Noble N826VR SRG