REFLECTOR: Oil line and nyaflow brake

Has anyone FLYING placed the oil lines in separate ducts and had the
nyaflow lines run in the ducts also?  I plan to put the lines in separate
ducts because I have a hair line fracture near the oil cooler and need to
swap one out.  My question is, does this  heat affect the rigidity of the
brake lines?  My brakes work okay, but I think if they got softer, I would
have to swap them for aluminum.  I do not want to fix one problem and then
create another since I am also adding another oil cooler at the same time.

Andy Judge
N55AJ  FGE
17 hours and 23 left