Re: REFLECTOR: Re: Flight Time Before Velocity?

>I did a very complete flight test, especially
>at slow speeds. I measured damping rates from dutch-roll
>and pitch inputs ... a bunch of stuff.

David:
and anybody else flying:

did you also measure your glide number? Mine is just above 14 at best glide
and I thought this was a little disappointing for a 173 RG. Therefore I
wonder what others have found (I may have asked this question before, but
if I did, the response must have been underwhelming). Thanks

Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland