REFLECTOR: Fuel sender

Any comments on the choice of engine monitors.  Even though I am yet to
choose an engine (at the rate I am building, I am hoping for cold fusion
but would settle for diesel;-)), I would like to install the fuel
senders in my main tanks and I am about to close up the strakes.

I am hoping to buy just the sender units and installation kits.  I
therefore have to choose.

The JPI and vm1000 both look good but there seems to be a large
differnce in price.

One additional consideration is I hope to be using an
integrated/microprocessor based panel (sounds good, huh?) eg. Archangel
and therefore need rs232 out.

Comments from users? Martin?

Larry Epstein
173 FGE