Re: Strake

Having made the "Big Strake" modification already I can say that:

1. the bigger strake sections don't look that funny hanging off the doors
2. the longer strake section on a comfort basis is most effective because of
the additional height its gives you at the armpit area than the length of
the arm rest.  Simply extending a non-big strake setup so there is a longer
arm rest portion will not give you any additional height.

I will dig up some pictures of the doors open so you can judge for yourself
if they are ugly or not.