Re: Oil Cooler Installation

Peter,

> QUESTION(2):  is there any reason why this is not feasible?  Would the oil
> fittings, oil lines, etc, interfere with something else?  Has anyone tried
> this?

It is feasible. Mine is mounted with the fittings on top for just the reason
you describe. With as many problems as we Velocity builders seem to have with
oil coolers, it simply does not make sense to fill them with air.

You're right that the lines are a little longer and will not look as neat. But
if you wait until you've finished everything else, you can route them where
they do not interfere with other systems.

Dave Black
SW RG TopDoor (Classic)