Re: spongy brakes and oil cooler

Emanuel, we would love to have you visit us in Phoenix when you take your
trip.  A few things to think about. EAA's Copperstate Fly-In is the weekend of
October 8-11.  You might want to think about visiting Phoenix during that
time.  Mark and Nancy Machado are planning on being here- I bet they would
love to see you at Copperstate as well.

If you can't make it to Copperstate, please stop by and see us anyway.  We've
just moved to our hangar at Deer Valley Airport (DVT) for final assembly so we
meet you there.  If you need a place to stay, you are welcome at our home in
Fountain Hills.  Our phone number is 602-837-0620.

Pete Wetmore and Toni Vallee