Re: Brakes

I've been thru this scenario twice with car brakes (LeSabre and Subaru).
Everything checks out A-OK, and the master cylinder internals look OK.
But, there had to have been internal bypass.  Rather than rebuild, I
replaced the entire master cylinder.  Voila, no more spongeness.

We're dealing with the same brake equipment on the Velocity, right?