Re: spongy brakes and oil cooler

Emanuel,
The annual Kerrville EAA Fly-in which takes place in mid-October has been
moved to Abilene.  This is the southwest's smaller version of Oshkosh/Sun
'n Fun.  There should be a much bigger turnout now that it is only a couple
hours from Dallas/Ft. Worth by car.  If you are passing thru at that
time-frame, you might consider stopping by the fly-in.  I am planning on
attending and would hope a goodly portion of the Velocity family from
Texas/Southwest US will be there?  Any takers?

Aside from the show, there are a number of Velocitites in the North Texas
Area as possible stops.  I echo Milton's invite to stop by McKinney (TKI)
and check out our planes and go get some great Texas barbecue.

Greg Otto
N150GH

"Milton Mersky" <miltonm@onramp.net> on 08/26/98 10:58:36 AM

Please respond to reflector@awpi.com