Re: spongy brakes and oil cooler

Emanuel Lewis wrote:

> PS In mid October, my wife and I plan to fly our Velocity from our home in
> upstate NY to San Antonio, Albuquerque, Tuscon, and Phoenix with stops on
> the way out around Atlanta, and Jackson MS (not sure about return route
> yet).  If anyone out there would like to say hello let me know.

Here is your official invite to Atlanta from me. McCullum Airport  (RYY) near
Atlanta is a controlled field with an ILS but not near as busy as PDK. I would
love to see your plane and abuse you with a tour of my project. I might be
able to borrow some hangar space for a night or two.Wayne Owens
770 333-1578