RE: Rudder Talk

> From: owner-reflector@awpi.com [mailto:owner-reflector@awpi.com]On
> Behalf Of Bob
> Subject: Re: Rudder Talk
>
> Yes, eventually you need these springs, or the pedals won't
> return.  They don't really affect the travel of anything
> though, unless you put a really strong spring in.

I believe the question was in reference to a spring between the end of the
cable and the pedal, not just a pedal return spring. Some Cozys have them to
allow full travel of the rudders before reaching full brake travel. I
presume they have to be pretty hefty to get the rudder to move if your'e
flying at any speed. I've never seen them on a Velocity.

 - Chuck