Oil cooler cabin heat

Hi guys,

Maybe some day we will all sort this old problem out.   How to cool the
engine oil and warm the pilots.  Sounds like you might be on the right
track.  I've tried and got the engine cool in the summer but my toes
still freeze in the winter.
I was just thinking how well heat exchangers work in cars why can't the
same principle be applied to hot oil.   Since all the heat exchange is
going on through the rear oil cooler then maybe that's where we need to
duct all the hot air for the cabin from.

Alan