Re: Engine, Mags, Bellcranks

Could we NOT re-send the entire message when replying to a subject?

As far as I can understand, someone is wondering about the need for a second
oil cooler.  Yes is definitely the answer.  I installed mine on the firewall,
with a plentum fed by 3" scat. from a second scoop under the right wing as
used for induction.  It dropped the temps. 40'.  Inside the wing root idea
sounds like the easier way to go though.  "T" off the enging, and run the
coolers in parallel, otherwise the oil will have to travel in excess of 27' to
return to the enging.  In the cooler months, this will be a problem.

TEC