Re: Engine

Just curious, who is supporting the Franklin now that Atlas Motors is gone?

Re electronic ignition.  I have been very impressed with Jeff Rose's unit.  He is great to work with, the unit is EZ to install and it workds great.  I recently installed one on a O-290 powered Veri-eze.  Nice unit.

Rick
---
Velocity RG under construction
E-Racer project for sale: