Re: RG hydraulic lines.

>From: MelBina@aol.com
>Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:34:09 EDT
>To: Reflector@awpi.com
>Subject: RG hydraulic lines.
>
>     I made the first attempt to retract the landing gear today and
things
>could be better. ...... Two of the flex lines were leaking at the
>coupling.    I called a hydraulic shop in Phoenix ......

> I didn't enjoy pulling out the nose gear assembly again and
>cleaning up the mess.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mel Bina     STD  RG

Mel, make sure you use the correct aircraft fittings. The Auto fittings
have a different flare angle and to use them will probably result in
pulling the nose gear out again to clean up.
We are using Aeroquip hose (303???)as a replacement hose, purchased from
A/C Spruce.
Trying to save a few bucks now could be expensive later.

Steve Beilby
173 RGE