RE: CD player?

I have elected (from a recommendation from the factory) to use a remote CD changer arrangement in my Velocity.  This changer is about the size of a kid's lunch box and may be located anywhere in the cabin (tentatively above the spar).  It is controlled by a remote unit that is about the size of a box of matches and even has an infra-red remote so panel space is not an issue.  It has line level outputs, so it plugs right into the audio panel.