Service to customers

   Just a note I have to write.
  We purchased a Gyro from Eastern Avionics that was manufactured by Sigmatek.
When it arrived it did not act right so was sent to Sigmatek to be checked.
They determined that the gyro had suffered severe damage and would not be
covered under warrantee.  There was no damage to the box, so we could not
scream at the shipper.  Eastern avionics did not want to hear about the
problem.
  Sigmatek is repairing the gyro at no cost even though there is no way to
know where or when the damage occurred.
  I just think that this is the kind of business that we should support and
that good acts deserve publicizing.
         Michael Gunvordahl     MTSP@aol.com