Re: Cabin Noise and Muffler

>Simon,
>Can you keep the temperatures on top the engine where the muffler is
>mounted down so they don't melt the top cowling?

Greg:

I'm afraid I don't know. For two reasons: This is not MY inatallation; I
have just seen it. Two: none of them has flown yet.

I seem to remember that the muffler was in the low pressure part of the
engine compartment (where the air is already hot). Maybe someome who has
built it can comment. (Herb and Hanspeter, are you listening?)

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland