Re: Cabin Noise and Muffler

Simon,
Can you keep the temperatures on top the engine where the muffler is
mounted down so they don't melt the top cowling?  I know it gets pretty hot
up there without the added heat.  the normal exhaust stacks are in the high
pressure area where the heat is swept out the exhaust fairing or up and out
over the top of the engine dissipating as it goes.

Greg Otto
VELOCITY STD FG
N150GH
McKinney, TX