Velocity / Sq200

I  to came very close to buying an SQ200 but after seeing it in Oshkosh last year I
realized it was not for me .

It is very small . And if you look at the dimensions given for cot pit  size
the interior dimensions are bigger than the exterior  dimensions .
They Did break the laws of physics her . No actually the head room height is given form the angle of the Pilot
seat there buy appearing to be bigger than it really was. I just began to wonder where else they fudged the numbers.

Ron Needham N34CV