skytec starter story

Here is something to consider when choosing accessories for your engine.  I
currently have a skytec starter and it has managed to strip my ring gear.
After inspection, I noticed a fracture in the starter gear housing.  It
must be this break that has allowed the starter to strip my ring gear.
Being a Monday morning quarter back, I would go with the B and C starter.
I've heard nothing bad about it and I can add my story to the list of
others that I've heard about the Skytec.

Also, if anyone wants to get some good insight on LASAR ignition
installation with light weight starters, send me an E-mail.  It will save
you some time and aggravation, as there is a trick you need to do in order
to get the thing started.

Andy Judge
N55AJ
FGE