oil cooler

We have 100 hours on our 173RG and during that time had to baby the
engine because of high oil temps.

We did an annual and installed a second oil cooler mounted on the fire
wall. This cooler was from truck/auto racing and was the first one we
installed up front. We changed it for a Seneca cooler thinking the Seneca
one would be better. It wasn't.

Now the two units work just fine. Oil goes from engine to the front
cooler than back to the rear cooler then into engine. In Texas, 102
degrees, going straight up, will not exceed 220 degrees. And, flat out,
less than that.

Will be in OSH on Tuesday.

Milton Mersky & Partners