Re: Fuel Quantity Gauge

> Velocity has fuel gauge made of vinyl tube which would not allow any
> malfuction.
> But I don't want to look back to see how much fuel remains.
> Did anyone put the fuel gauge on the panel?
> Where is the good place to put the sensor?

I put in a capacitive fuel probe on one of the baffles.  No
moving parts, and you can make it yourself for about
$10 in parts.  See RST Engineering's web page for the
plans.  I haven't tested mine yet, so I'm going on blind
faith that they'll work.  They've already been installed
in my tanks.

I've got pictures on my web pages:
www.awpi.com/michalk/velocity
They are in the strakes section.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!