Re: Fuel Quantity Gauge

Eung Tai Kim wrote:

> Did anyone put the fuel gauge on the panel?
> Where is the good place to put the sensor?

I have the capacitance fuel senders by Vision Micro Systems. The sensors are apx
18 inch long aluminum tubes which mount at an angle at the inboard end of the
fuel tank. VMS supplies a fitting which you mount into the fuselage wall, and
which allows you to remove the sensor if needed.

Gauge is a 2.5" LCD display which gives both analog and digital fuel quantity
indications.

I'm sure there are other systems which are simpler and cheaper than the VMS.

Dave Black
SW RG TopDoor (Classic)