Re: PolyFiber system

> I'm going to use PolyFiber system for finishing as you've recommaned.
>
> Could you please tell me how much of each materials(Super Fil, Smmoth
> Prime, Silver Shield) are need to finish one Velocity if you still remember?
>
> Thank you for you reply in advance.
> Eung Tai Kim

Good question.  I haven't painted the Goose yet, so I can't
answer this.  I bought their three gallon Superfil kit and
can recommend that.  I've also bought their SuperPrime,
but haven't used any of that yet.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!