Re: Epoxy - auto fuel compatability

>The chemist at Composite Design Company (who now makes E-Z poxy) said
that
>her studies have included both the West system and Jeffco.  She
believes the
>E-Z poxy is equivalent or superior to both for chemical compatibility,
and
>specifically recommended against using Jeffco; particularly used as a
>coating.  She may be biased, but I concluded; quite knowledgeable.

Why the specific recommendation against Jeffco coating?  If all layups
(structural) in the area are done, what would be the problem?
I am in the middle of building the strakes and have done all the layups
of the baffles with the Jeffco.  I don't plan on using it to bond
anything to EZ Epoxy.  Do you think this is a problem?

Larry Epstein
173 FGE