My appologies to Alan Shaw

Hi all,

I replied to Alan's concern about whether to charge $400 for use of a jig for
mounting/aligning elevator hinges.

My response was based on the erroneous belief that Alan's canards were
finished out to that point: I didn't realize that mounting the hinges would be
in addition to work already done. Because of my mis-understanding, my reply
could be interpreted as though Alan were being a little "cheeky" for charging
for a product that I thought he already supplied.

Although Alan has not expressed any disappointment or concern for my error in
facts, I wish to appologize to Alan here in the original forum.

Thanks all...

Dale Alexander
173 RGE