RE: Position lights and strobes.

> From: DAlexan424@aol.com [mailto:DAlexan424@aol.com]
> Subject: Position lights and strobes.
>
> My question: What units/manufactures have proved to be the best compromise
> between ease of mounting and appearance. I looked at the Whelan units in
> Aircraft Spruce but nothing caught my eye.

The standard lights are the Whelen A600-PG/PR, about $600 for the pair plus
power pack. I've seen adds recently for another company making similar
lights, but of course I can't find them now. A/S also sells clear,
streamlined light covers (on the same page as the A600) which should cut the
drag a little. The factory has them on the XL.

 - Chuck