Speed Brake Installation

I finished installing the speed brake by the manual.

I think the speed brake should be completely closed when the actuator is
completely retracted.
However, in my case, the speed brake is closed when the actuator is
extended about 1 inch.

I'm afraid the speed brake burns itself or break the strucrure if I keep
the switch on  even though the speed brake is closed.
Do I have to install the microswitch such that the actuator stops when the
speed brake is closed?

Please help!

Eung Tai Kim
Aircraft Division
Korea Aerospace Research Institute
Yoo-Sung P.O.Box 113
Taejon, 305-600, South Korea
Phone) 82-42-860-2345                  Fax) 82-42-860-2006