Re: Canard Installion Sequence

Eung Tai Kim wrote:

> Can I drill the holes and put the bushing in the canard bulkhead before I
> install the upper fuselage.

This is a tricky one. The only problem I see is the cutout where the canard
sticks through the fuselage sides. This serves as a bed to set the incidence
angle of the canard. By setting your canard first, you may need to rework this a
bit after the top is on. In the long run I'm not sure you'd gain anything.

Of course, it's been over two years since I installed my canard.

Dave Black
SW RG TopDoor (Classic)