Re: NTSB would like to examine the official PZL supplied Franklin fuel pump

> Joyce Roach with the NTSB (E-Mail address above) would like to examine
> the official PZL supplied Franklin fuel pump.  This is not the ATLAS
> supplied one, but one known to have been supplied by PZL
>
> If anyone has a PZL pump, please E-mail Joyce and CC Simon
> (Aegerter@dataway.ch) & me.

We should have two engines coming in next week.  I could remove
the PZL pump, and place a 4886 pump in its place for demonstration
purposes.

This would be the engine we will be taking to Oshkosh.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!