Re: Incidence gauges

<< PS: What is the minimum garage door size anybody has got their std body out
 through?    (1) with carry thru spar on, and
             (2) with strakes on??

 (in this case it doesn't matter which way up you are!)

 Greg Poole (Rearing an infant Shortwing RG Elite down under)

I have a twelve foot wide garage door. If I tilt the body at a 45 and wiggle
it through at an angle, I think it will just fit. I'll let you know in a few
years when I get that far. This plan was figured at the end of a 16 foot tape
measure!

Dale Alexander
173 RGE