Re: Incidence gauges

Jeff Barnes wrote:

>Hey Greg,
>        Don't you have to turn the jigs upside down and backwards to get them
>to work right down there ?
>
>Cheers,
>Jeff Barnes
>XL-RG N411JB

Jeff,
Have you ever tried too get a reading on anything with blood rushing to the
top of your head (It aint easy!!) I reckon we do pretty well down here
considering!
(..seen our exchange rate recently?...it's dropped so low we are having
trouble finding it)
Regards,
Greg.

PS: What is the minimum garage door size anybody has got their std body out
through?    (1) with carry thru spar on, and
            (2) with strakes on??

(in this case it doesn't matter which way up you are!)

Greg Poole (Rearing an infant Shortwing RG Elite down under)