Re: Oskosh

rdugas@bayou.com wrote:

> Dear Velocitites,
> I'll be a Oskosh and would like to see as many Velocityies as possible
> and all of your good ideas.  Please let me know your "n" number name and
> expected location if assigned.
>
> Maybe a complete list could be sent to Velocity and made availle at the
> Dinner.
>
> Anxious to meet y'all.
>
> Rene' Dugas
> N129RD

At the Sun-N-Fun dinner I asked Velocity to send me a copy of the
attendees. All organizations I can remember hand out such lists. Oshkosh
will be be my fourth Velocity dinner. I only remember a handfull of
names.

Carl Hoffman, SRGE N1QR

P. S. Better yet, why doesn't Brian get a list and put it up on the Web?