Re: Millenium Engine

I think (I hope) we all dream a little whilst 'abuilding.  Then comes
decision time...

I was recently asked by a Bonanza-driver what engine I would use.  I
mentioned the Lyc 360 first; then, before I could say anything else, he
said: "Oh, bullet-proof"!  Go figure.

    Pete Beaty (still dreaming of the possiblilites).