Re: Elevator Trim Tab

> WoW!!!!
>
> I think you'll find that it will only take about 1/2 degree of movement at
> most in cruse to make the change needed.  You will not be able to controll a
> servo that fast.  Insted of P.I.O. (pilot induced oscillation) you will have
> S.I.O.. (servo).  Have the "sic-sack's" handy, and count me out.

Okay.  This is good information to have.
Rather than experimenting, are there ballpark figures for me to use?
Assume:
trim tab 15 centimeters wide (hinge pin is 15cm)
	and it is 5 centimeters long.  This makes a square
	area of 75cm^2.
servo accuracy:  How fine does my resolution need to be?  Should
	I resolve to .1degree? one degree?

Do I have enough area on my trim tab?

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!