Millenium Engine

Folks, I contacted Dragon Aerospace Corporation about their rotary engine
[they made a presentation at the Velocity tent at SunNFun].  Since there's
some interest in this, I thought I'd share the reply.  I checked with the
ever- humble Brian Michalk, who mumbled something about "the competition",
but otherwise agreed that the rotary engine seemed to be a general-interest
Reflector topic.  [Just kidding, Brian!].