RE: Fuselage transport

I once used a UHaul auto transport and it worked really well, you can back the airplane onto the carrier and strap the main wheels down to the ramps and use a chain or soemthing to do the same with the nose wheel.

I have also used Travis Holland to move my kit, and will soon be re-using his services.  A complete Velocity will fit inside his trailer at a 45 degree angle but it does bang up the strake edges some.  I also think you would have to remove the prop and engine so there would be enough room.