[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: H2o cooled engine
- To: Velocity List-Reflector <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: H2o cooled engine
- From: dmp@TmedBSD.MCG.EDU
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 07:59:57 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <dmp@TmedBSD.MCG.EDU>
- Organization: Medical College of GA
- Priority: normal
> From: "R. Wayne Owens" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> spraying the radiator during climb. Hmm maybe combined with a pilot
> relief tube...
I know you're joking, but even the thought of all that salt water
sprayed on the thin aluminum of that expensive custon radiator gives
me the willies.
Say, what's this yellow coating on your prop?
You don't want to know...