[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

circuit breaker/switches

Hey all you electrical wizards out there (Martin, got yer ears on?),

A while back someone mentioned the switch/circuit breakers now available from
Digikey as a direct replacement for the small circuit breakers in the Velocity
switch panel to give a "pullable breaker" effect. I can appreciate the
desirability of isolating a potential electrical problem using this type of
breaker, but as a novice I need advice on which of these circuits should be
protected in this manner, or should all be changed? Any thoughts or comments
would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark Means
173RG Classic