Oshkosh composite pavilion

Greetings, just in case someone here did not see my invitation I would
like to repeat myself.  Alan Shaw (ya'll know him) and I are going to
help at Osdhkosh be giving a couple of hours a day to presenting some
information on composite construction.  In the past this has been done
by Ron Alexander's crew.  He is getting tired of it and has asked for
help this year.  So if any of you would be willing to give part of a
day, or more, to helping would be builders and perhaps less experienced
builders some pointers.......

The format will be low key and you can always say "I don't know that
part very well".  So let me know if you would like to help.

Thanks, Charles Wilhite