Re: nose down

Tim

who am I to second Allan? - but I would like to:

I had exactly the same problem with the elevator almost 1" up when I flew
alone. I discussed this with Sam Dasilva and he confirmed that this is the
way it ought to be. My cg box is such that I have to write "Minimum weight
pilot & copilot: 270lb" into the restrictions section of my handbook. So,
even with ballast I am at the rear limit of my cg box. No wonder I need a
lot of pitch down trim in cruise. You will be glad you have that pitch up
reserve when you fly slow and heavy!

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland